Join Our Team
Looking for a change? Ready for new challenges? Come join our busy, community oriented multi-disciplinary private physiotherapy clinic, Cole Harbour Physio & Rehab. Located on the cusp between city and country living, Cole Harbour is the ideal location for family life, with the excitement of downtown Halifax a short drive away and the relaxation of the ocean and Dartmouth’s lakes within minutes.
Established in 2003, our clinic has a pleasant atmosphere, with a teamwork approach. We have a varied, established caseload including motor vehicle accident and work injured patients, sports and orthopaedic injuries, and musculoskeletal complaints of all sorts. Our emphasis is on effective, proven therapies, education and individualized care, with an excellent work environment.
We are currently seeking a Full-time licensed Physiotherapist for 30-40 hours weekly.
This is an employee position offering the following:
- Competitive split fee compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Consistent new patients/ referrals from other team members and clinic marketing
- Support & Mentorship
- Continuing education allowance
- Paid subscription to Embodia, a library of online, clinical education courses/certificates
- Paid vacation & stat holidays
- Life insurance and optional Health benefits, WCBNS coverage
- RRSP & TFSA plans
- Supplies & PPE provided
- Monthly Massage self-care
- Staff pricing on all braces, pillows and other retail products
- Registered member (in good standing) with the NS college of Physiotherapists
Qualified individuals send application to Carolyn Judd, PT, Owner/Physiotherapist
Cole Harbour Physio & Rehab, firstname.lastname@example.org